Zanika

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[508] Comming Soon - [317] Zanika Community Server [317] - [508] Comming Soon

Social bookmarking

Bookmark and share the address of Zanika on your social bookmarking website

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Beginners Guide !

archy
    New to Zanika
    New to Zanika

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Beginners Guide ! Empty Beginners Guide !

Post by archy Tue May 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Hi ! First sorry about my bad english...i m from Estonia. lol! Well this guide is for new players who dont know how to start. IT IS A BEGINNERS GUIDE ! ! !

If u start playing dont waste your time for begging or typing ::starter. Server staff dont give items away!! If you first start killing monster it seems like they dont drop nothing, because in the beginnig is the drop rate lower. If you kill many monsters then you get also more often drops! So you need just patience. This is beginners guide and teaches you how to get items up to rune. So dont think that there isnt better armour than rune!

Beginners Guide ! Yanill11

Beginners Guide ! Rats110

I. You start in Yanille bank. You can see Rats next to bank (1). Kill rats until you get full iron armour and iron 2h (dont move on until you have got this). If you done it kill also Soldiers next to rats until they drop cape and power ammy. If you are done with this then can you move to next step!

[You can also kill Chickens (6) if u need cow hides for crafting]

II. Now move on to west. There are Druids(2). Now you got full iron and they souldnt hit you very hard. Kill them until you get full mithril and mithril 2h.

Beginners Guide ! Druids10

III. Now move on Moss Giants (3). They drop adamant armour and 2h. At the beginning they drop quite seldom but dont rush because you cant get rune armour until you are level 70 combat. Thats because rune is dropped only by Dad and you have to be 70 combat to attack him. If you are getting bored to get combat up you can also kill Arzinian Avatar of Mage behind Yanille bank (5). This is one of the bosses and hes drops are rare. He drops splitbark armour. If you get 70 combat, then you can move on next step.

Beginners Guide ! Moss110

IV. You are now lvl 70 and you got full adamant and 2h. Go and kill Dad in west of Yanille(4). Hes a boss and drops rune armour, rune 2h and a red key. Red key is needed to go in dungeon next to Yanille bank. There are also lot of Heros around Dad, but i am 90% sure that they drop only coins and bones. Be patience with Dad because hes drops are rare. I killed about 20 times it before i got my fist drop (rune plateskirt)

Beginners Guide ! Dad110

What is the fastest way of making money Question : Sell monsters drop to shop or other players !

Good luck with 126 combat and skillcapes!

Guide is made by me Archy. king

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:26 am